At Chocolate Summer School for Kids this year, we’ll explore cacao (chocolate) grown in the only the US state that can actually grow this delicious food – Hawaii!
During the three-hour workshop, your child will:
* Explore cacao Hawaiian style through a presentation including videos and worksheets
* Make Hawaiian-inspired chocolate treats
* Dip and decorate a Hawaiian-inspired cookie
* Take a fun group photo
The Summer School is open to kids entering 1st grade through 8th grade.
For more information or to register, please choose a date below and click (Note: Each session is limited to eight participants.
* Chocolate Summer School for Kids: Monday, June 5
* Chocolate Summer School for Kids: Tuesday, June 6
* Chocolate Summer School for Kids: Wednesday, June 7