OUR ‘CHOCOLATE SCHOOL FOR KIDS ONLINE’ IS GREAT FOR:
- Children who love to cook and bake!
- Families to enjoy learning and making together
- And homeschool families seeking a creative ‘out of the box’ course that teaches a new skill.
Interested? Just register your email address above and be among the first to know when our ‘Chocolate School for Kids Online’ goes live.
Or, if you’d like to know more, keep reading!
IN ‘CHOCOLATE SCHOOL FOR KIDS ONLINE’, YOUR CHILD WILL LEARN:
- The history of chocolate: from the Mayans to the Europeans to the Americans.
- The geography of chocolate: The special ‘ring around the world’ in which the cacao tree can survive and the countries that produce the cacao plant.
- The science of chocolate including the magical wonders of tempering chocolate.
- The math of chocolate which includes measuring and weighing using the British ‘Imperial’ system
- The vocabulary of chocolate: words that professional chocolatiers use.
Plus, I'll teach your child how to:
- Temper chocolate (a necessary skill to work with fine chocolate.)
- Make a French chocolate treat called ‘mendiants’
- Dip marshmallows, cookies and pretzels
- Make chocolate clusters
- Make chocolate bark
- Make ganache
- Learn to use transfer sheets to put colorful designs on their chocolate
- And more!
Note: Depending on your child’s age and experience in the kitchen, he or she may need adult supervision for projects requiring use of the stove and microwave.
To know when ‘Chocolate School for Kids Online’ goes live, just register your email address. I’ll be in touch soon!